About Guardian Alarms
Guardian Alarms is a private family owned New Zealand company, operating since 1952. We specialise in the supply, installation and maintenance of quality Fire Detection Alarm Systems.
Since the introduction of the Building Act 1991 and the requirements for an annual Building Warrant of Fitness (WOF), we are now actively involved in IQP inspections for various specified systems in buildings. This continues to be a growing area of our business and complements our monthly fire alarm checks within a building.
Our technical staff are highly trained and qualified in Fire Protection, providing our customers with peace of mind knowing their building has the highest possible protection available.
Our goals are to:
- Provide affordable fire alarms, emergency lighting and other Fire Protection products and services to a high standard and to our customers complete satisfaction
- Be fully committed to providing Quality Assurance to our customers through the process of quality awareness and improvement
- Provide a friendly and personalised service to all customers
- Promote a healthy and safe work place for the benefit of both our staff and customers.
Our head office is located in Wellington and we have branches in Auckland and Christchurch. Through our network of partnerships with electrical contractors throughout New Zealand, Guardian Alarms is able to provide quality services around the country.
Guardian Alarms is affiliated with:
- Fire Protection Association of New Zealand
- Electrical Contractors Association
- Employers and Manufacturers Association
We are committed to quality and we are fully accredited to ISO 9001 with Bureau Veritas Quality International.